How can I get started?
What do I offer:
- Therapy and coaching sessions in my sunny office or balcony in Gracia. Also some people like to walk and talk, I can visit you at work and lunchtime appointments are possible.
- Therapy sessions on skype with possibility of monthly face to face for those who live outside Barcelona or in UK and Portugal.
- Access to courses and literature related to your therapy
- Workshops and talks related to resilience in individuals, families, schools and organisations and tailored exactly to your specific objectives.
- Access to a network of therapists in every field. I know a lot of other good international therapists, and if I think they are better suited than me, I will connect you.
You’ll know when you feel ready to come and talk about what is bothering you and it is just finding that very human moment, taking a step in the right direction.
Also there are some things you just don’t want to talk about with your friends and family for whatever reasons, the uncomfortable things that take a bit of time and trust to unravel.
Go to the contact section and fill out the online form, or send me an email or a whatsapp message and we can “meet up” and decide how you want to do your therapy.
We can arrange an initial meeting and talk about how we can progress together. How much time and flexibility you have and what your objectives are.
I don’t take many private clients as I like to offer more than therapy sessions and I back up what we talk about with things to read and inspire you. I will research things for you as we progress, as we are all interested in different things.
Resilience is a holistic and dynamic process and every individual has a different way of thinking, there is no right or wrong, just acceptance and balance.